Join us September 11-13, 2014 for a unique and dynamic 2 1/2 day CME/CEU accredited event that will give you the tools you need to create an exceptional practice in diving and undersea medicine, hyperbaric medicine, and wound care.
The upcoming Gulf Coast Chapter Meeting of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) is taking place this year in beautiful and relaxing Delray Beach, Florida. The UHMS considers the Gulf Coast Chapter Region the states from NC south to FL and west to NM. We would love for you to join us in sunny Florida!
Your local UHMS chapter meeting is the one event where you can learn and network with the best and the brightest leaders in the fields of diving and undersea medicine, hyperbaric medicine, and wound care. You will leave with all the education you need to take your clinical practice to the next level of success. Now through September 3rd save $50 off your registration! Register www.UHMS.org/event/GCC14
At the Gulf Coast Chapter meeting, industry pioneers will lead the charge, offering insight and education on the following:
- Case Studies in Wound Healing and Updates in Wound Care
- Updates in the Treatment of Radiation Injuries
- A Panel Discussion on Updates in Vessel Pressure Testing, Equipment, and Regulations
- A Novel Wound Scoring System
- A special pre-course Diver’s Day on the afternoon of Thursday, Sept. 11 focused on the latest developments in dive medicine and practical applications for divers.
- And a whole lot more!!!
The mouthwatering lecture schedule is online at https://uhms.site-ym.com/?GCC_schedule
As we are flying in leading experts from all over the U.S., we can guarantee there will be something to appeal to every practitioner hungry for more knowledge.
Take advantage of the special savings now through September 3rd and save $50 off your registration!
WAYS TO REGISTER